Click [Trade] to buy items, place or cancel an order.
1. How to place an order
Click [Trade] →[Market]→[Sell],you'll see sellable items on the left. Simply click items, enter qty (if >1) and price, and click Confirm.
(1) You can't sell items that are bound.
(2) You can place 10 orders at most.
(3) You can't place an order before you reach LV 20.
(4) An order is effective for 7 days. After 7 days, the order will be withdrawn from the market automatically, and you can cancel or renew the order optionally.
(5) Market tax:2% equipment to item price. If price < 1 silver, tax: 1 silver; if 1 silver < price ≤ 200, tax: 2% of the price; if price >200 silver, tax: 200 silver. Upper limit of price: 100,000 gold. You can't sell items if you don't have enough silver to pay taxes.
(6) Ineffective orders: (a) orders canceled; (b) overdue orders; (c) items sold. Except items sold, you can get 1 silver back if your order is canceled or overdue.
2. Mail notice: After items are sold, the system will notify the seller by mail.
3. Items are classified: Common, Equip and Gems.
4. Market search: enter (or click) a player's name or item name to search
5. Sequence: Click "Qty" or "Total" to list items according to qty or price.